The 2023 Scott Point Lightning Invitational is also the Pacific Coast Lightning Championships. It is scheduled for June 24-25, 2023
2023 Supplementary Sailing Instruction
- All races will be windward leeward courses using marks laid near the mouth of Long Harbour and the south east tip of Clamshell Island.
The start/finish line will be between the start flag at the seaward end of A Dock and a laid mark seaward of the end of A Dock.
2. Race start times will be set to avoid the following ferry arrival and departure times.
Saturday 11:20 arrival, 11:40 departure, 2:15 arrival, 3:30 departure.
Sunday 3:30 departure, 5:15 arrival.
3. There will be a money collection tin on the BBQ dock table. A donation of $5 per person is requested to offset the cost of food.
4. This instruction, along with the Notice of Race will be posted on the notice board at the head of A Dock.
5. The Pacific Coast Championship trophy will be presented immediately after the finish of the last race at the BBQ dock.